What’s not Beautiful in the Outside, is Sometimes Beautiful on the Inside!
As a neophyte blogger, I never thought of a feeling like being in the Oscars until I got this nominations. Thank you Gecko and Judy Lesko for giving me such a feeling. 😉 I have stated already in my earlier post, Unworthy of Praise and Beauty but Humbly Honored about how I felt for this award. So here it is now.
To take part of this beautiful award, I have to consider some rules, as follows:
1. Display the award on my blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated me.
3. Tell 7 things about myself.
4. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.
5. Notify the nominees on their blog with a comment including a link to this post.
The award itself and the award giving body, gave me a positive vibe and made me feel like beautiful. So here are 7 things beautiful about me. I was dying not to tell these, but since I felt obligated. 🙂 So, here are the beautiful truths about an ugly life.
1. I’m a strong believer of an ancient belief inherited from ancestors, that it is not good to take a shower if you have been through a long night. In my case, I’m ashamed to say that I seldom take a bath within a week, because I spend most of my nighttime for my online stuff all night long. Since my whole days were spent for my active kids. The beautiful part is I value my health, despite the fact that my lifestyle is unhealthy. I’m a nocturnal beauty. 🙂
2. I am supposed to be a flight attendant in an airplane, but I am destined to another air liner and bound to flight “Bantay Bata 163“. This is a national NGO here in my country which was dubbed and popularized by locals as another term for motherhood. In English translation, it is “Child’s Welfare 163”. 163 is their hotline for reports of child abuse and maltreatment. Luckily, I’m not summoned yet, God forbid! 😉 I am now a beautiful stewardess to my kids.
3. I happened to meet and fell in love with my husband accidentally. It’s a beautiful thing to have a relationship with him like a work in progress. Marriage is a lifetime adjustment, they say.
4. My eldest son is a “forceps baby“. Before discharging from the hospital, the attending physician instructed me to keenly see my boy as he grow up and develop. Chances are, he could become a mental slow poke or mentally hype. I’m thankful he belongs with the latter. He is now a beautiful creäture having an excellent grasp on things. He is good in school and draws/sketches beautifully.
5. I’m always having a hard time writing my post, because I am not a native English speaker. As a matter of fact, most of my earlier posts are edited/updated for over 20 times each post. But the beautiful thing is, I have caught fellow bloggers’ attention and nominated me for this certain award.
6. After giving birth to three pregnancies and had my two babies breastfed, I got one frontal tooth slowly decaying. It’s because of the lack of calcium supplement, since I hated the taste of milk during my pregnancies. I felt bad about it because I have started missing my beautiful smile already. The good news is, in two months time, I will be able to wean my 1-year-old baby then and have the dentist create a beautiful sparkling white false teeth for me. 😉
7. I’m broke, but I’m happy. I’m poor, but I’m kind. Familiar of the song? Who among you, can guess one of my favorite artists? Seriously, being broke is 10% a painful truth about my self. I said it so, because I felt so awful when I can’t give to my kids the stuffs they adored and wanted so much. Yet, 90% is a beautiful reality that I can now have the fat chance to spoil them of their wants. My online attempt is giving me a positive aura.
As of now, even if my wallet is 0 balance and always out of cold cash. Still, life is so beautiful. I love the O shape, it entails money. Circles are good they represent infinity. Like the sunshine, it’s full of miracle and so beautiful.
So, now that I have already said something about myself truthfully. I guess I’m now part of the award giving body. And my nominees are:
1. Ronalee – a Mom@Home full of wonderful ideas. Her honest and beautiful blog inspired me to make one.
2. Island Traveler – a fellow Pinoy who migrated to the US with his family. His blog is so rich of wonderful and spectacular photos from his beautiful journey of the past, present and the future. He had sparked my photographic mind.
3. Sha – another fellow Pinoy, whom I considered a beautiful blessing-in-disguise because her blog is full of information which I needed to acquire an online job. She had also climbed several mountains, she’s beautifully very interesting.
4. Michael Lai – a beautiful blog of a retiree, which displays colorful and amazing photos from his travel.
5. Cody McCullough – a blog of the beautiful past, present and future of free verse. His blog inspired my poetic musing.
6. Bams Triwoko – an Indonesian who had beautifully enlightened my glitching entrepreneurial mind.
7. Mama PJ – A stunning beauty, with a blog full of yummy fashion statements.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are all WINNERS.