10 Quotes to CHANGE Your Life FOREVER
We make mistakes simply because failure is part of life BUT it helps to motivate us. How we deal with failure determines how happy and successful we become in life. However, there are people who can’t accept failures. We can’t deny that fact. Oftentimes, these persons who can’t accept defeat ends up frustrated or depressed. Hence, we must remind ourselves that setbacks normally can happen to anyone of us. There’s absolutely no exception. And yet, the best remedy is to simply let go of these things beyond our control. Letting go doesn’t mean giving up on our goal towards success. It’s only a way of motivating ourselves and giving it a chance to stand up once again and go on with our quest.
Looking for inspirations from influential people is sometimes the best motivating way to start on a new endeavour. This way we will be able to learn from our past mistakes and put things in perspective. Keep in mind that even the most successful persons don’t have an easy path towards their success. Here are some encouraging tips and motivational quotes from successful people who overcome failure.
1. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.”- Michael Jordan. Admitting the experience and recognizing that failure is common to all people is very helpful. Accepting failure is the wisest way to help shape and change us. By simply admitting the existence of failure in our lives, we slowly begin to find the motivation to grow and prosper. We also have to keep in mind that in dealing with failures, we are not alone. The fact that all may experience failure makes us more comfortable to keep moving on.
2. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” –Benjamin Franklin. Prepare to fail and decide when to stand up again. Preparing and making yourself aware of failure to take event is very easy if you are able to recognize and expect that it is possible to happen at any given time. And deciding on when to rise and start all over again must be done in quick actions with a solid plan. You must know how to bounce back perfectly after you fail.
3. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”-Bill Gates. Learn from the failure itself. Failure is not bad all the time. There are also those that will teach us good lessons. We must learn to deeply examine and figure out the reasons why we fail. So, the next time we attempt to achieve our goals, we will gain success and ultimate perfection. Just take what Bill Gates has to say about failure and you’ll get closer to success.
4. “We are all failures- at least the best of us are.”- J.M. Barrie. Don’t compare yourself to others. Take the success of others as your best advantage towards achieving your goal. Make them your inspirations to keep moving forward and be motivated. Don’t get intimidated by your failure, use it as a powerful tool to keep honing your expertise. Bit by bit, you’ll turn your every failure to stellar success without even noticing it. Just believe that you are good enough.
5. “It takes patience, it takes commitment and it comes with plenty of failure along the way.”-Barack Obama. Keep your cool and be patient. Failure in one of your most dreamt goal can be so overwhelming at times. It can even drive you insane. But above all these predicaments, you must learn to stay cool and be at peace with your inner self. Remember how Barack Obama views failure in the most patient way.
6. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavour.”- Truman Capote. With each and every failure we encounter we become one step closer towards reaching our success. The more you put sugar to your coffee the more it gets sweeter, right? Same is very true with doing what you desire for your life. If you want to be happy, you laugh more often. And if you want to be really successful then fail so many times.
7. “I am not concerned that you have fallen, I am concerned that you arise.”- Abraham Lincoln. Going through a series of failure is not always a rewarding experience. We need to have enough courage to face a brand new start. And that is why self motivation plays a vital role in dealing with this failure. We fail on minor and major things but how we stand up from the fall is what matters the most.
8. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill. In contrary to what we believe in, failure is a prerequisite to success. This truth is unknown to most if not all people, that is why many get frustrated all too easily whenever they failed the first try. Don’t be bothered if you have experienced so many failures before reaping success. Failure is one great factor to success, so learn from it and be courageous to take on another try. Don’t be afraid to fail, it is part of the norms of life.
9. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison. Let’s not look any farther, let’s take Thomas Edison as the best example in successfully overcoming failure. Before he successfully invented the light bulb, he made mistakes a thousand times but he never gave up too easily until he found the perfect formula that worked for him
10. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”-Henry Ford. If you simply view failure as the best opportunity to start another try, then you’ll be as motivated and successful as Henry Ford, one of the world’s richest and successful people. It’s true that failure can be such an embarrassing experience but that experience can also be the greatest teacher which teaches the best lessons. If we just take it wisely as another great opportunity to begin again. As the cliché goes try and try until you succeed, you can as well fail and fail until you succeed.